705 Fast Adhesive (Multi Purpose)
An adhesive set which consists of high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive and activator.
- High bonding strength.
- Suitable for use on vertical surfaces as it will not drip or slump.
- It is particularly suited to bonding difficult substrates which have a porous or uneven nature since it increases bonding strength by preventing the adhesive to be absorbed by the surface.
- It is suitable for the bonding of a very wide range of materials, including acidic surfaces and some porous ones, where rapid bonding times are required.
- Suitable for MDF, wood, chip wood, rubber, most plastics, leather and other common substrates.
- Especially suitable for the applications where cure speed needs to be accelerated.
- Although Akfix 705 has a degree of gap filling ability, it is generally recommended for use on close-fitting parts and fairly smooth, even surfaces.
|-||-||Activator & Glue||3.38 FL.OZ. + 0.88 OZ.||48||-||-|
|-||-||Activator & Glue||8.45 FL.OZ. + 2.3 OZ.||24||-||-|
|-||-||Activator & Glue ||16.9 FL.OZ. + 4.4 OZ.||24||-||-|